I’ve started my clinical rotations, and this weekend I was able to take a break and travel to NYC. I saw Amanda and her parents as well as my cousin, Manish, who is a Heme/Onc fellow at Albert Einstein. I also caught up with my med school buddy Neil.
Toured the entireity of Manhattan. One of the best weekends I’ve had, ever.
I places I went during the weekend:
- The Museum of Modern Art’s Sculpture Garden
- The Modern, MOMA’s restaurant (with AMK’s parents)
- Maison Kayser (with Neil and Manish)
- The full loop of Central Park, on bicycles, as well as a few hidden gems of the park
- The 9/11 memorial and new tower
- Saffron, an neat little Indian restaurant
- Washington Heights – La Marina (lol)
- The Highline
- The Artichoke (with Amanda’s friend Allie)
- The Frying Pan, a cool place on the Hudson