Several of past goals were met. New ones for now:
- Write up for Lab
- Spironolactone/Investigate questions brought up by Dr. Samuel regarding ESRD and potassium channels
- Read children’s books
- Continue handstand work (I have made great progress in this – held a handstand with back against the wall for the first time – arm strength is increasing)
- Register for Biochem.
- Matlab/Wolfram practice
- Scored well
- Perform RT-PCR analysis and ICC staining
- Lift with friend
- Send out updates to all schools
- Passaged cells
- Finished pediatric proposal (not great but we’ll see)
- Got a squat rack
As a side note, the long-standing goals have yet to be met.